Christmas Factory Shutdown 23/12/19 - 06/01/20
Last Order Dispatch Date Friday 20th December
Terms & Conditions
- The placing of any orders with Candle Suppliers Ltd either verbally, in writing or via our website shall be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No official or employee of the Company other than a Director, in writing, has any power or authority to alter, vary or waive these terms and conditions.
- All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax) charged at 20%
- Payment is due with order. Payment methods available are - credit and debit cards (Master Card, Visa and Switch). Card payments are processed when your order is packed, invoiced and ready for dispatch.
- Cancellation of orders cannot be accepted once payment has been processed.
- Orders cancelled prior to payment process that have been picked and packed will incur a 20% handling charge to cover labour costs.
- No refunds will be accepted without prior written agreement. The buyer will be liable for all return delivery charges. Refunds will only be given for goods returned with original packaging intact and in perfect undamaged condition and a 10% handling charge will be deducted from the refund amount to cover labour costs.
- Delivery of orders is usually within 5 working days from receipt of payment and subject to availability.
- Any time or date for delivery of goods is an estimate only and given in good faith, we will make every endeavour to comply with delivery dates. We will not be liable for any late or non-delivery or performance of all or any part of goods ordered.
- Our delivery charge is £7.95 on all orders under £100 exc VAT. All orders over this sum are free delivery to Mainland England, Wales and Scottish Lowlands. For delivery to Ireland, The Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands please contact us for delivery costs.
- All orders require a signature on delivery from the carrier. Failed deliveries - where no one is present to sign for goods will incur a £5 surcharge for each failed attempt to deliver. This is due to the handling and storage costs passed on to us from the carrier company. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS HAS SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR GOODS BETWEEN 9am - 6pm, MONDAY TO FRIDAY e.g. Work or Business, Neighbour, Friend or Relative etc. Shortages must be notified in writing within 7 days from receipt of goods. No claims shall be entered into unless written notification is received by us.
- We regret that all products made of or containing China, Glass or Earthenware are dispatched entirely at buyer's risk. All items are checked and packed in suitable materials (e.g. Bubble Wrap/Polystyrene Chips).
- Breakages or damages on all other items will be either replaced free of charge on next order, payment refunded to the customer or credit note issued to approved credit account customers, as deemed acceptable by the company according to prevailing circumstances.
- The first 5% of the invoiced value in respect of damages/breakages will be deducted from the buyers account as per the trade custom.
- No returns will be accepted without prior written agreement. The buyer will be liable for all return delivery charges. Refunds will only be given for goods returned with original packaging intact and in perfect undamaged condition.
- We reserve the right to change/update the products and prices on the website at any time and without notice.
- All sizes quoted on our website are approximate, if precise measurements are required please contact us for further information.
- UK (English) Law is the recognised law.